Thanks to its water resistance and high durability, vinyl flooring is a great option for high traffic reas of the home, especially those with children. The flooring material is also very easy to care for and making it look brand new won’t take you very long.
Vinyl is a low-maintenance flooring option and only requires a soft-bristled broom to remove loose dirt from its surface. When your flooring needs to be mopped, a nonabrasive cleaner and clean mop will do the trick!
Vinyl Flooring Best Practices
- Clean up any spills immediately
- When using a vacuum on your vinyl, make sure the bare bar is not showing (this will scratch the floor!)
- If there is a stain on your vinyl flooring, use a diluted bleach solution and spot treat the individual stains
- Equip stationary flooring on your vinyl floors with nonstaining flooring protectors
- Never push or pull furniture across the floor – this will scratch it!
For extra protection of your vinyl floors, place welcome mats near doorways and protective carpeting in high-traffic areas.
To schedule your vinyl flooring installation appointment with Park Avenue Flooring, give us a call today at (508) 922-2170.